Saturday, July 3, 2010

Our New Life ??


Transition to Our New Life. Some of you may know what it is and some may not. For 2 1/2 years we have been wanting to move to Davenport, Florida which outside of Orlando. December 2008 I got accepted to attend Javelin Technical Learning Center to become a Certified Medical Assistant so the move was put on hold until I finished school. February 2009 I got chosen to do my externship at The Disney's Children Hospital. Having to turn down the offer due to the fact that we couldn't move right away. Instead I did my externship at Peachtree-Perimeter OB/GYN and then was hired on as a Medical Assistant. Working there would help me with the experience and help with a job at the children's hospital when we moved. Now it was the perfect time to get things back on track to move. On Sept. 21st we got hit with the Georgia Flood that came out of no where. The Flood was a set back and a eye opener. As of Oct. 2009 moving to Davenport became our #1 dream. Everything was going as planned and we were enjoying as much of life as possible. We got to visit Davenport for a week in February and got to enjoy 4 parks. We stayed in a beautiful vacation pool home. And the feeling of that it gave me to be there with my the ones I loved was the best feeling I had in years. That's all I needed to feel to know that it was right for my family. After that week we return home to find out that I was going to be laid off on March 30th 2010 because the eldest Doctor was retiring. I was SO happy that I got the chance to be at home with my family again. After going to school and working for the past 3 yrs I was missing out on the everything. But once again it gave us a set back. When I say "set back" I mean making enough money to move and have money saved for traveling to visit my stepdaughter or her visiting us. That's when I decided to find work to do from home and I came across melaleuca. Johari signed up for online classes for business and marketing. In order to make this dream come true we have to move forward for it to work out for the best. We made the decision it was time to make his company legal. So we can protect our self and the company and that's what we did. Real Life Images LLC is now official. We are working on the positive and staying away from the negative. Now it was time to put a date on it. But instead we put a deadline date of October 2010. Meaning that we will be living in our new house, new state, new city, new environment and new relationship. My baby girl is wanting her tea party with Mickey Mouse that's what shes going to get. The only people that can make this happen is The Davis Family. The only people that matters is The Davis Family. The only person I'm thinking about is my husband!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment